Freitag, 1. Oktober 2010

7.825 Ideas


What should I write about? A good question which keeps me thinking for about two weeks now. And i'm so full of ideas...

Should I write about games? Nice idea, I know a lot about that topic. But, what exactly should I write then? Game reviews? I don’t geut so much newer games and the good old ones are often hard to get and pretty expensive.

Maybe just about videogames generally? The different genres, the difference between oldschool and nextgen? On- and offlinegaming? Or my personal favorites?

Perhaps better about music? Good new tunes or nice oldies? The evolution of some bands since their start? Maybe about my own music? Or perhaps a bit about underground stuff, music which has no large audience (yet)?

While mentioning music… Maybe I could write something about other (more or less medial) art? Movies, good books? Street art (means: graffiti etc.)?

Mmh, and what about the things I find on the internet? Videos from YouTube or Vimeo? Or some flashgames? Perhaps about some cool sites I found?

Maybe I just blog about all the ideas or thoughts which I have about all kind of things? Maybe…

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe a lot more. Who knows? Right now, I don’t.

But… What should I write about now?

Sometimes more about this, sometimes more about that. At least something else is important: That I blog.

About what (mostly) doesn’t count. Maybe you are interested in my opinion about a game, which I post here. Or what kind of music I listen to lately. Or the cool stuff I found on the internet. Or…

In the end it’s just important THAT I blog. Only if I do, this site will fill with all kind of stuff, and that way it will be and stay interesting for you.

So I sit here and blog, that I could write something about a game. Or about music. Or…

Dears

Redmaker


PS: Thanks to KingLetas, with few comments you reminded me about the essential thing about blogging. Sometimes it’s more important to just “do” something then just having ideas about what to do. Thx, mate!

1 Kommentar:

  1. do what you like. if people like it, then they'll come back for more. if they dont, then no big deal. as long as you enjoy doing it, right?

    +1 for awesomeness!

    AntwortenLöschen