Montag, 13. Juni 2011

Goodbye Blogger

We had a great time, now i'm off to something new.

Updates barely happened here, mostly cause it was a lot of work for me. All the html-stuff, plus translating everything from german to english (or backwards) was ment to be a service for you guys, but obviously it was more work for me than worth all that work.

Still, Twitter is the thing I like most, and also still 140 characters are sometimes just not enough space to say everthing that's on my mind. And THAT'S where Tumblr came.

Everything a bit more reduced, but not less efficient, less work for me and exactly what I searched for. So, if you want to see more than just a few tweets or status-updates on Facebook from me, take a look at my new tumblr-site: Redmakers Place 

Sad thing for you english guys: This new thing will mostly be in german. I figured that most of my audience is from germany, so I may post in english from time to time, but don't expect it that often anyway. I'm really sorry about that.

For everyone who followed this blog here: Thank you. I never expected that ANYone would read this things. I enjoyed to bring you some content, and I hope you liked what you found here. And maybe we'll meet again at Tumblr.

Greetings, your
Redmaker

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen